- Design and develop features for management layer for Pavilion with an emphasis on usability and performance of various components in the software stack.
- Bootstrapping, service management, configuration, monitoring and alerting.
- REST API to interact with UI.
- Bring technical solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended, new product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
- Participation in all phases of a product development cycle: from product definition and design, through implementation, debugging and testing.
- Work with cross functional teams to support developer and product requirements
- Act as a technical advisor and resource to other engineers and cross functional departments across Business Units
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- 7+ years’ experience in SW development
- Expert Programming skills in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python
- Experience with Angular.js, Backbone.js with a solid understanding of MVC is highly desirable.
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Strong background in distributed systems architectures
- Hands on experience with linux (package management, installations).
- Prior Knowledge developing RESTful API’s is must
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, PostGres, MySQL and Amazon Redshift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Masters or PhD degree
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies is a real plus.
- Experience in full stack development.