- Design and maintain the core underlying OS for our Pavilion Array with an emphasis on performance of various components in the software stack.
- Bring technical solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended, new product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
- Participation in all phases of a product development cycle: from product definition and design, through implementation, debugging and testing
- Play a key role in system performance analysis and optimization
- Work with cross functional teams to support developer and product requirements
- Act as a technical advisor and resource to other engineers and cross functional departments across Business Units
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- 7+ years’ experience in SW development
- Extensive experience with C, C++, Python, and other scripting languages, Kernel debuggers, driver-level development techniques
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Deep knowledge in identifying performance bottlenecks and performance optimization
- Experience in Linux networking and storage subsystems
- Experience with Linux package management, version control systems, automated build processes, and software unit testing are a must.
- Masters or PhD degree
- Agile software development experience
- An understanding of and experience in contributing to open source projects is a plus.