Pavilion Data Systems, Inc. has multiple openings in San Jose, CA for Lead Software Engineer.
- Responsible for design and development of data plane and memory management software in a low latency high bandwidth pooled memory appliance using C Programming.
- Responsible for the development of data services software including but not limited to metadata layout & caching, space-optimized snapshots, cloning, and data replication by applying Internal File System concepts and designing efficient in-memory and on-disk metadata layouts.
- Responsible for design and development of various software components in the volume management and data services layer using kernel mode device driver and user mode programming.
- Work cross-functionally with other organizations to understand the integration points and enhance overall use cases of the product.
- Write clear and articulate functional and design specifications.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Science and Applications, Computer Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of work experience as Development Engineer, Sr. Development Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Lead Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Developer, Software Developer, Sr. Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer or a related occupation required. Employer accepts experience gained before or after obtaining Master’s degree.
The required work experience must include 2 years of experience with the following:
- C Programming on Linux operating system;
- Kernel mode device driver and user mode programming;
- Internal File System concepts;
- Data caching concepts and tiering; and
- In-memory and on-disk metadata layout and storage.
Employer’s name: Pavilion Data Systems, Inc.
Job site: 2550 North 1st Street, Suite 250, San Jose, CA 95131
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job # DSW204 to [email protected]
|Job Location||San Jose, CA|