We are looking for experienced board design engineers to design very high speed, high layer count board for a Data Center product.
Responsibilities include end to end hardware design including, but not limited to, the following:
- Proven track record of designing and producing several complex PCB boards
- Write Hardware Functional Spec
- Schematic Capture
- Select and Qualify Components
- Work closely with Layout engineer
- Oversee PCB fabrication and work closely with CMs for production
- Strong lab debug and bring-up skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing process for tests and yields.
- BSEE with 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience designing Networking, Compute or Storage Hardware products
- High speed and high layer count boards
- Strong knowledge of SI/PI, board stackup, bring up and debug
- Work closely with CAD, CMs, Diags, vendors and other engineers
- FPGA design experience. Be able to write Verilog codes
- Take the project from concept and deliver a production ready board
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and creative
- Be able to work in startup environment with minimal supervision
- Experience in compliance testing and functional testing of boards
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.